Carlisle

To: mgs4dave@warwick.net
Subject: Carlisle
From: Jett.Hogger@prodigy.com (MR JOHN M ROSSI)
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 21:44:47, -0500
Hello Dave.   I will be in Row E, Location 39  E-39.  Got my window
sticker today in the mail.  Will be there Friday, Saturday, and
Sunday for a while.  It is a 10 hour drive up for me.  Up I-81.  It
is a nice drive.  Sunday afternoon I will be driving up to upstate NY
to see family.  I might bring up a 80 MGB with OD tranny.  If does
not sell for $1800 I will take and leave in NY State. For my family
to sell. Does any one need anything. Will cary it up for ya'll   John
 Flintstone, ga.