Re: Carlisle

To: "Frank R. Krajewski" <FrankK@businesson.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Carlisle
From: Leckstein <bleckstein@monmouth.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 03:22:55 -0400
At 09:28 AM 4/20/97 -0700, Frank R. Krajewski wrote:
>Have finalized plans for attending Carlisle but have not seen any info
>on here lately regarding plans for meeting other LCB people. Have any
>plans been developed yet or are they still materializing? Will NAMGBR
>have a presence so its members can get some direction. Plan on camping
>in the free area after arriving on Thursday evening. Any have
>suggestions on where to look first?
>Frank K(RI)

Frank, Dave Houser has suggested Saturday at 12:30 under the Grand Stand by
Brit Books. This sounds good to me. There will be a meeting of the MG
Council earlier at 11am in building Y ( building Y looks like building V as
someone always hangs something cutting off the bottom of the Y ) anyway its
next to the grandstand. Everyone is invited to the Council meeting. You
don't have to be a club rep or anything at all other than into MGs. .

As to what to do, just roam the lanes and talk to the MG nuts at the
various stands. Some clubs set up, but I am not sure who will this year
other than the NEMGTRegister under the grandstand.

You will have a great time.

Mike