Re: MGA question

To: HARTLEY_MC@Acadmn.Mercer.EDU
Subject: Re: MGA question
From: tallen <tallen@csc.sctboces.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 10:21:01 -0400 (EDT)
That's exactly what I paid for mine last August.  Mine is also a 1960
1600, with tired paint and little to no interior (seats are okay, just no
carpet or panels).  Mine had been stored for 10 years and supposedly had a
rebuild just prior to that.  The owner did a lot of work for me (brakes,
fluids, etc) to get it up to snuff.  It sounds like your car is very
similar to mine, so of course I think the price is fair.  I also think
you'll hear from some who have not been searching for what seems like
forever that $6k is too much.  I say to them, you find me a better one and
then we'll talk.  I hope to get mine on the road finally this Spring.

Good luck!

Tom