Re: Northwest Car Stuff

To: "Nina Barton" <ninab@scoresheet.com>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Northwest Car Stuff
From: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 97 08:40:41 -0400
>I am planning a trip to the Seattle/Portland area during the week of August
>10-16, using my 71 GT as transportation.  Can anyone tell me if there are
>any events I should know about, or nice drives to take when I'm up in the
>great northwest?  Thanks in advance.                 Nina

Nina,A few years ago I was in that area and found the drive from the
Interstate to the coast, through Corvallis, a great drive. In that area
is a Mountain w/ a road to the top that is great scenery, and you can see
the ocean. (Forgot the name of the mountain). Corvallis is south of
Portland a ways, but if you get the chance it's a great drive.

Larry Macy
78 Midget