Re: 240Z wheels --> MGB ?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 240Z wheels --> MGB ?
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 17:18:13 -0700
Lee:
        Stock "Z" wheels will fit the B well.  The offset is correct and
the bolt pattern is the same 4 X 4 1/2.  I have used them effectively on
a couple of cars.  Be careful of American made "mag" wheels.  They
typically have a positive offset, (stick out more) and you may have rear
tyre clearance problems on early (-75) cars.

Kelvin.