Emissions testing and touring in CT.

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Emissions testing and touring in CT.
From: "G.J." <johnsong@is2.dal.ca>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 1997 21:07:53 -0300 (ADT)
Does Connecticut have roadside "sniffers"?   I'm planning on driving to CT
from NS and staying for a week, stinking up the state in my '72 'B, sans
emissions equipment.   Do the "smog police" care about out of state
vehicle emissions?  Actually, my car is in good shape and is tuned well,
so it is definitely not a "gross polluter".

   / ______/        |   |  Greg Johnson                      '72 & '66 MGB
 /   \   ___        |   |  Biology Dept. , Dal. University
 \     \_\  \  /\ __|   |  Halifax, N.S., Canada
          \/  * See the British Automobile Touring Assoc. of NS Home Page!*
                 http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Recreation/BATANS