Re: Emissions testing and touring in CT.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Emissions testing and touring in CT.
From: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 07:20:26 -0700
> Have we really come that far or am I out of touch?
>
> Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA.

Yes and Yes Here in Kalifornia they are putting sniffers out on the
onramps
to freeways to nail you while accelerating up the ramp THEN big brother
will send you a nice invitation to go to one of their smog stations
maybe 100 miles away to get tested and if you fail you are evil and
nasty and are causing the very demise of the human race because the
ozone layer will be gone and we will all die and it is horrible and
terrible all because you are a GROSS POLLUTER.There are people out there
who feel that way and unfortunatly they are getting to be in positions
of power Al Gore is one of them, read his book, but have we really come
that far?...Yes and if as a group we don't stop it WE won't be going
very far at all at least in a LBC.....Pat