RE: MGB trunk latch

To: "'Dwade Clay Reinsch'" <dreinsch@tenet.edu>, Mike <mikemurphy@iw1.net>
Subject: RE: MGB trunk latch
From: Mike <mikemurphy@iw1.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 19:42:12 -0400
Thanks to all who offered great advice.  The latch was straight and I =
couldn't get it open. Rather than drill the tumbler I drilled two holes =
in the bulkhead and loosened the bolts.  I figured that if it happens =
again I'll have a way to open it again.

Mike Murphy
'78 B - hers
'66 Midget in restoration