Re: Colortune

To: dcouncil@inetco.net
Subject: Re: Colortune
From: il803@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Ralph S. Cadwallader)
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 19:31:34 -0400 (EDT)
On 4/15/97 David Council wrote:

> I wasn't overly impressed with it [Colortune] because I probably expected
> more from it. Or maybe its because tuning the carbs is an old habit or ritual
> or an old art - lifting the pistons, listening to rpms and vacuum, turing
> the nut. But its still an interesting device.

  I agree with David - Tuning S.U. carbs is another of those delightfully
arcane arts or rituals so important to bonding with your MG. Superficial
shortcuts are to be avoided as they will stand in the way of becoming one with
your car.
  All you need is 24 inches of rubber tube and proper instructions. - Anyone
interested can contact me with your type S.U. carb and I will send all but the
tube.

--
Ralph Cadwallader                 Lakewood, OH
72GT  66 4/4  68 FBird            Old age and treachery will prevail.