stuck oil plug

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: stuck oil plug
From: John Becker <4becker@brightok.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 20:01:22 -0500 (CDT)
I recently discovered a product which when applied to the head of a rounded-
off nut or bolt (or phillips or straight screwdriver slot) increases the
friction between the tool and bolt/nut/screw. So far it has worked each time
I have used it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The product is coarse lapping compound!

BTW, We speak ENGLISH, they speak BRITISH
                                              Hope this helps

                                                   John Becker