Re: 1970 TR6 Chassis FS

To: DUHART JOHN <duhart@symbol.com>
Subject: Re: 1970 TR6 Chassis FS
From: Jim Boyd <gumby@joshuanet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 23:43:59 -0700
Hey Listers:

Many apologies for the multiple postings of this FS note from earlier this
morning.  My ISP had transmission problems and decided to make up to me with
"posting overkill."

Dan Hughes, if you are out there, I can tell you that I know now ~more than
ever~how you felt a few months back!

FWIW, I did discover ~another~ TR6 frame (bare) behind some other body parts
It will go for $250.00 US.  Perhaps this new "find" helps to offset the
inconvenience many suffered these extra postings :>)

I gotta move this stuff out!

Cheers,
Jim Boyd
Paradise, CA  USA