WANTED: Rubber Bumper MGB GT

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: WANTED: Rubber Bumper MGB GT
From: Jim Boyd <gumby@joshuanet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 00:13:52 -0700
hey Listers:

I am seeking a rubber bumpered MGB GT for a future Rover transplant project.
I live in Northern CA, so that limits my prospecting area.  Don't see many
of these GTs around my neck of the woods, though.

I'm essentially looking for a rolling tub, rostyle wheels preferred.  Don't
need rear hatch, front wings, bonnet or much (if any) interior.  I already
got extras!  Rust in sills, floors, dog legs is expected!  Not necessarily
wanted, but is OK!

Any leads in Northern CA, Northern Nevada, Oregon, etc are welcome.  I guess
there are list members out in those states, aren't there?  :>)

Here I go, tryin' to get ridda stuff, now I'm lookin to buy more!  Jus doesn
make sense!

SCENE:          Hospital room, doctor at bedside, talking softly with the
patient's distraught wife.
DOCTOR:        "Yes, I'm afraid that he has the dreaded Lucas disease.
(Wife gasps in horror)  We'll try to                        make him as
comfortable as possible.  Just don't get your hopes up too high."

WIFE:             "I should have seen this coming.  He always wanted just
~one more~ parts car.  I let him                           spend too much
time in the shop, always bleeding those brakes, using that ohm meter.
Ohh...It's all MY fault!!"
Cheers (and good day!)
Jim Boyd
Paradise, CA  USA                         LBCs...too numerous to count (and
growing!)