Used Carbs and Int/Ext Manafolds to sell me?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Used Carbs and Int/Ext Manafolds to sell me?
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 16:49:10 -0500
Does anyone have a used exhaust header that fits a '72 MGM that has
perhaps already been bent to fit?  It needs to fit a 1275 which
is in a '62 Sprite.

Also, a used intake manafold with a used nice carb.  Ok if modified for
racing, but still street legal, or at least pass emissions, some what :)

I'm looking to modernize and get a couple of extra HP's.

Please respond back with price and shipping conditions.

--
Jay Quinn       '62 Austin Healey MKII Sprite
Systems Engineer