RE: everybody's talking, but no one hears a word

To: thomas_pokrefke@juno.com, thomas_pokrefke@juno.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: everybody's talking, but no one hears a word
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 97 21:51:20 UT
HAIR!! HAIR!! (I wish I had some) and Youthful looks to boot!!!!! And you dare
complain???? - Son, don't worry about the jerks, they will always be there so
self absorbed that they cannot (and will not) see beyond the tip of their
nose. They will miss, or have already missed, the excitement you are
experiencing not only with your lbc but life in general.  Take a lesson from
the gentleman with the T series - just as he was not concerned about the dirt
you might track into his beloved lbc , I would wager that he was also not
concerned about what the flat earth people (aka, jerks) might think of him.
Both are a minor inconvenience and nothing more unless you make into more.
He's obviously in it for what it means to him and he is happy to share with
others (aka, not a jerk) - hey - it's a way of life.  Just remember that the
world is full of jerks - ignore them, follow the example of those you admire
and utimately do what YOU believe is right!

Regarding the doom and gloom of the next generation - you are too young for
that - get into the lbc, put the top down, gather up a favorite lady, go for a
ride and enjoy the moment.

Jest a thought or two from a PA hick,

Dr. Doug
69 C Rdst (gotta full tank - where to??)
69 C GT (like a CA car - looks good but doesn't really do anything)
69 B Rdst (ugly but fun)
71 B GT (could be your little piece of O/D heaven during this lifetime!)