RE: Rear main seal replacement - 80 B

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Rear main seal replacement - 80 B
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 11:29:00 -0700 (PDT)
If you're going to go through all that trouble of pulling the engine again,
replace the rear seal of the engine and the front seal of the tranny. False
economy not to. Parts are real cheap. If you have had no judder or slipping
and the clutch looks dry you might not replace it. If there is any question
replace the clutch. Prime example of why you should replace these seals when
you do the clutch.

Chris Reichle