Looking for a nearly new '68 MGB?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Looking for a nearly new '68 MGB?
From: RWilli6970@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 14:23:37 -0400 (EDT)
In about 6-8 weeks I'll have a July 1967 MGB (that was pulled off line in
Abbington refitted with a larger tunnel and interior of a 1968) ready for
sale. This car is for a serious buyer only. The car has been completely
restored. Rebuilt motor (painted original color red), new pans, brakes,
clutch, top, lights, bumpers, windsheild, suspension, interior panels,
carpet, seats, grille, trim etc., etc., etc. It has every dent and ding
removed. Double primed, seam sealed and painted British Racing Green. The
interior and top are black. No O/D. The car is very close to showroom
condition. The sale of this car is to help pay for a 24' x 32' garage I want
to build. (The "B" Hive) The car is in Jackson NJ. I can pick up any serious
buyers at Newark Airport or deliver within 200 miles of NJ. Old Cars Price
Guide has the car at $11,500. I'm looking for around 10K. Let's talk.

Rick Williams