Re: No new MGA

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: No new MGA
From: Kelvin Dodd <kdodd@West.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:41:37 -0700
Mike:
        My dad said no to me buying an XK140 coupe in 1975 for $3000.00
that had low miles and only needed a clutch.  Now an XK is well out of
my reach.  When I took my dad for a ride in my beat up 3.8 S he admitted
that he had always wanted a Jaguar, but he thought that they were not
practical.  Now looking back at his life he admits that perhaps he
missed out.
        Let your father see how much it means to you, perhaps you will
see the reflection in his eyes.  Tell him it's not too late.

Kelvin.