anyone listening???

To: Gary Burrell <garyb@pentek.com>
Subject: anyone listening???
From: Stefanie Davis <stefanie@bpe.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 12:05:26 -0700
>Perhaps, with this recent thread me should consider starting
>a MG or British Car matchmaker list :)))  This way we could
>provide a great service to those single british car nuts and
>make sure they connect up with like minded people.  I'll start.
>
>SWM 30 5'5" 140lb, Brown hair, Green Eyes with 1968 MGB
>Red with Black interior seeks SWF with strong interest
>in british cars.  Prefers MG's, but all other marques
>considered (I might have to thing hard about triumphs :))
>Enjoys top down motoring, SU tuning, and general wrenching.
>Northern NJ/New York City area.

AWF (attached white female) 21, 5'6" 120lb, blond(ish) hair, green eyes
with 1971 MGB GT with no interior seeks no one.  Prefers the company of her
long-time boyfriend and her dog but will consider chatting with other MG
owners.  Enjoys surfing, playing guitar, mountain biking, camping,
rebuilding front calipers, and other general MG-related mischief.  Northern
California area.

(all in jest, just so ya know...)
; )