Re: anyone listening???

To: "Stefanie Davis" <stefanie@bpe.com>, "Gary Burrell" <garyb@pentek.com>
Subject: Re: anyone listening???
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 16:05:45 -0400
> AWF (attached white female) 21, 5'6" 120lb, blond(ish) hair, green eyes
> with 1971 MGB GT with no interior seeks no one.  Prefers the company of
her
> long-time boyfriend and her dog but will consider chatting with other MG
> owners.  Enjoys surfing, playing guitar, mountain biking, camping,
> rebuilding front calipers, and other general MG-related mischief.
Northern
> California area.

So far, everyone is under 6'.  I don't know why I posted this remark.
Maybe it
is a sign tall people like me shouldn't drive MGs!

I am ammused about the number of people actually posting the above kind of
"Date service" ads.  And people thought my threads had nothing to do with
MGs.

KMR "6 foot 2 inches, and still growing"