Re: everybody's talking- another tangent

To: "Joe Peck" <jpeck@ixc-comm.net>,
Subject: Re: everybody's talking- another tangent
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 15:28:07 -0400
DEAR MG PEOPLE, IF YOU DON"T MIND I AM GOING TO FLAME
THIS SCUM BALL FOR ALL I CAN, PLEASE DELETE IF YOU DON"T
CARE.  THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT MGS OR LBCS.

> As a side note to Kai, I've been wanting to let you know that I've
> found your postings about the Internet interesting but usually
> off-target (especially the one sounding an alarm about the FCC
> permitting phone companies to charge Internet access fees, and the
> other about 56k modems).  You see, I've been working in the computer
> networking and Internet industry since before you were born.  Hell,
> the "modem tax" scare has been making the rounds since the late '70s.

I don't care if you have the brain of a Dolphin (they are smart),
you are DAMN WRONG. I never said a f**king thing about a modem tax,
I mentioned the FCC and the RBOCs wanted to tax ISPs for the use of
the Telephone Infrastructure.  Secondly, I didn't start that thread someone

else did, I'll be happy to go thru the MG List archives just so I can
prove you wrong.

Next thing, I also didn't start the x2 thread, somebody wanted to know what
x2 was, so I answered in a complete detailed letter to the List thinking it
would
benefit everyone.

>  I've kept silent for a couple of reasons - at least you've taken an
> interest in the net, you're not the only one spreading misinformation,
> and I've just been plain too busy to respond.

You should have kept your mouth shut, you are making yourself look like a
fool, just because you aren't aware of the information available.  And the
above
statement is false, as I said above your poor memory, got the modem tax
and phone tarriffs mixed up.

> I can also attribute it
> to your youth.

Let me think of a punishment for that one, you know you are really getting
me
mad, normally I would have replied to privately, but since you made me look
like
an asshole, I have the right to make you look like a bigger one.  But in
your case,
I will just make you look like a "dumb ass".

> So when you tell someone else to check the facts I
> find it ironic.  It was disheartening to see the modem tax thing show
> up on the MG list though - *way* off-topic, and the FCC chairman had
> issued a statement just the week prior which clarified that this was
> *not* going to happen any time soon.  I almost forwarded it to you.
>  If you ever want to get info on what's really going on in the
> Internet industry drop me a note.

Get back in your cage, and have someone lock it!

I Know I am gonna get a bunch of replies from this lousy message,
so just don't make me madder than I am.  This dickhead just ruined
my afternoon, I was going to work my MGB, but now I am going to
search the archives and send him the proper info about 10,000 times.

Regards,

KMR "don't get me angry, I always win"