Re: Urethane bushings

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Urethane bushings
From: Craig Wiper <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 19:13:31 -0700
At 04:35 PM 5/1/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Mike Bucher wrote:
>>
>> Mike,
>>
>> Where did you get the bushings.
>>
>> Hope they are cheaper than my urethane engine mounts & transmission pads
>> for my Travelall.  Don't ask?
>>
>> While I have the engine out, probably be easier to work on.

Hi. Whoever is looking for polyurethane bushings for their MG's, you can
get them from FASPEC British Parts in Portland, Oregon. Their latest flyer
has bushings listed for all types of LBC's. Bushing sets range in price
from $4.75 to $32.00 depending on what type of car and what application. I
put some in my early '74 B a few years ago and their still going strong
providing a tight ride.

FASPEC
1036 SE Stark Street
Portland, Oregon 97214