Re: Rust spots

To: craigw@sonic.net
Subject: Re: Rust spots
From: dmeadow@juno.com (David C Littlefield)
Date: Thu, 01 May 1997 22:40:35 EDT
First thing to try is 0000 steel wool.  It will generally remove all that
can be removed without hurting the chrome.  Then use Simichrome to
polish.  However, if those little freckles are what I think they are, no
polishing will remove them.  That's rust coming up from underneath and
the only solution is rechrome :-(

David Littlefield
Houston, TX