Re: Of the Austin A95 Countryman Station Wagon

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Of the Austin A95 Countryman Station Wagon
From: larryhoy@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 17:10:48 EDT
Hey David, if Bob Allen "deeply hurt your feelings" by telling you that
your car is "Butt-Ugly" then I suspect you may have given the photos to
the wrong guy!  : - )  Bob's been known to enhance photos (right Bob?).

Second opinion, hmm?  After the photos are up on the web maybe we ought
to vote,  "Butt-ugly" or not.

Cheers,
Larry Hoy
1969 MGB Roadster