Re: Wire Wheel Balancing

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Wire Wheel Balancing
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Tue, 06 May 1997 11:33:33 -0500
I don't always reply to my own mail, but...

I meant that the tire place couldn't "balance" the wheels. Of course they
could mount the tires on the wheels. I stood guard as they did so, and
advised the guys up front "one scratch, and you're dead meat!" They were
very nice and were extra careful with the wheels.

Carol