Re: Wire Wheel Balancing

To: "Aron Travis" <atravis@spacey.net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Wire Wheel Balancing
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 May 97 09:40:38 -0400
>I've called a few of the local tire stores, and they all balked at
>balancing wire wheels. Is there a way to do it your self?
>-Aron Travis-
>"always in a automotive frenzy"
I have seen a bubble type balancing machine in the past, I do not know if
they are still available. Try you local Harley Dealer (may be busy this
time of year) Mine has agreed to, not only balance, but to true the
wheels as well. However spring in PA is a bad time for them their
priority is Harleys. So I have to wait a few weeks.

Larry Macy
78 Midget