Wilton carpet

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wilton carpet
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 22:57:59 -0500
Hello fellow listers:

Does anyone know of a source for Wilton-style carpet for automotive use?  I
am trying to refurbish my Vanguard interior and it uses this type of
carpet.  As I know that many LBCs used this type of carpet, someone must
manufacture it or a suitable replica today.  I realize that the original
material is quite expensive so any sort of replica would be quite
acceptable, however I don't really want the typical loop or fuzzy pile
carpet used in most more modern vehicles.

John McEwen