MG badges

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG badges
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 00:13:37 -0500
In case anyone is interested...

The Alamo MG Association has had grille badges made up. They're very nice:
3-color line drawing on a 3" stainless steel badge.

If interested, contact Larry Rogers, PO Box 700852, San Antonio, Tx
78270-0852,
(210) 545-5542.

I 'think' they're $15 plus shipping ($2 or so).

If you would like to see a sketch, I'll scan one and put it on my outdated
web page...

Just a FYI. Larry mentioned tonight that he has had orders from several
places in the states, and from Great Britain and Australia. And he hasn't
figured out how they found out about it! I didn't post anything because I
thought they were for members only.

Later....

Carol