British Car Week Web Page

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: British Car Week Web Page
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 21:47:19 -0400 (EDT)
Greetings Scions,

We finally have our British Car web page up just in time for The First Annual
British Car Week.  Our fearless web master, Jamie Palmer, took on the job in
very short order and has done a great job in spite of his very busy schedule.
 He and I will be working together to maintain this page.  <A HREF="http://www
.cris.com/~jamiep/BCW.htm"> </A><A HREF="http://www.cris.com/~jamiep/BCW.htm";>
The Official British Car Week Web Page</A>

http://www.cris.com/~jamiep/BCW.htm    (letters are case sensitive)

If any of you have any interesting stories about you and your favorite LBC
that pertain to driving them, we'd like to hear about it.  Pictures of you
and your car on the road in jpg format are also welcome, although we can
convert other formats as well.  Any suggestions and comments are also
welcome.  We will be adding more to the page down the road so be sure to stop
back.

Thanks to all the people who have been helping to promote this event.  The
participation has been excellent considering the very short amount of time
since the idea was originated.  Since I only subscribe to the Triumphs, MGs,
and Healey lists, any of you who belong to any of the other lists can pass
this message along.

Scott Helms       /       Jamie Palmer
British Car Week May 12 to 18.  See you on the road!!