Re: redline tranny oil

To: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: redline tranny oil
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 13:03:33 -0700
At 06:32 PM 5/12/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I was looking thru my new Moss price list/catalogue and saw an ad for
>75W90NS Redline transmission oil.Has any one used it in their car?I have
>a Redline dealer near me so I can probably get it cheaper if it is
>better than the 10W40 I'm using now also how many qts in the 4 speed W/o
>OD...Thanks   Pat

We've been through the Redline thread several times before so I'll keep this
short.  I put Redline 85W140 (Ithink) in the TC's gearbox and it was the
next best thing to a rebuild.  I can't praise it highly enough.

I have no association with Redline... yada yada yada....

Cheers,
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT