Re: redline tranny oil

To: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: redline tranny oil
From: Kevin Brown <mgtrautoxr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 19:47:50 -0500
pbailey wrote:

> I was looking thru my new Moss price list/catalogue and saw an ad for
> 75W90NS Redline transmission oil.Has any one used it in their car?I have
> a Redline dealer near me so I can probably get it cheaper if it is
> better than the 10W40 I'm using now also how many qts in the 4 speed W/o
> OD...Thanks   Pat

Redline's web site, www.redline.com, has some good technical info on
their products.  According to them, their MTL (Manual Transmission Lube)
should work great in your standard (non-overdrive) transmission.  I've
used it in my TR6 for years with good results.

Kevin Brown  '71 MGB  '74 MGBGT  '74 TR6  '76 TR6  '89 MR2
Odessa, MO