Brit cars

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Brit cars
From: Bob Holton <bholton@golden.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 16:36:12 -0400
Greetings to all from Elmira, Ontario,

I've noticed a major lack of LBC's on the road since I put mine back on the
road(6 weeks, top up 10 days, only slight frostbite).  I was down to
Cleveland the weekend of May 2, took the old Lake Erie roads through N.Y.,
P.A. and Ohio.
the only Brit auto's I saw were parked outside a repair shop near Dunnville
Ont..  When we arrived in Cleveland, it looked as if there was a sale on RED
M****'s.  The streets of Cleveland were hip deep in red ones, never saw
another colour in Japanese stuff.  Where is everyone???

I took a lunch time run today, back roading, and finally ran across an
orange T*****H.  He never looked up as I went by him, quickly.  Well that
made me feel a bit better, but not much.

I'll keep looking, when I'm not enjoying the sound and feel of my B.(at
stoplights only)

Let's get out there and show our stuff!

Regards(but lonely)

Bob Holton 80 B LE (the only one in Ontario ?)