Re: Spurious ranting--No LBC content

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spurious ranting--No LBC content
From: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 07:13:10 -0700
> Why do people have to steal things that other people have worked for?

Simply because there is a market for this stuff and it is usually an
"honest"person who will be telling their friends "what a deal they got"
If we wouldn't buy this stuff that we know is probably hot there
wouldn't be a market for it I'll bet you your stereo is in some "honest"
citizen's car and he is thinking what a good deal he got and somewhere
in the back of his mind he knows it was stolen but some how he will
justify buying it.I was tempted once at a swap meet to buy a Nikonis
camera for $35 but I just couldn't do it even though I knew it would be
sold and the PO would never see it again.So next time you see a really
really good bargain remember Scott's anguish and don't buy it.
Pat 79 B