MG-Unleaded

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MG-Unleaded
From: Michael MacLeod <macleodm@cadvision.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 16:56:23 -0600
I've had my MGA since 1972.  It underwent a frame up restoration nearly
7 years ago.  It has run for 7 years and 20,000+ miles on unleaded
gasoline with nary a hiccough. In fact, with a total of 120K miles, it
hardly shows any blue in the exhaust.  If I were you I wouldn't worry
about the lead/unleaded issue until I needed to.  When I need to rebuild
the head, I'll put in new "unleaded" seats and new valves.  But, why do
it now when it runs famously.

--
Michael MacLeod   From Alberta,  on the Eastern slope of the Canadian
Rockies