the shoe is....

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: the shoe is....
From: THESHOE <THESHOE@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 20:38:24 -0400
I guess I should take the time out to introduce myself properly.  I am
"The Shoe".  My real name is Alan Gruskos a.k.a. "Shoe".  I'm in NJ and
have a 1966 MG Midget, a 1953 MGTD, and a 1959 Bugeye.
  I tried to reply to everybody regarding the hardtop so for anybody
that I may have missed sorry, the hardtop is sold.  I was impressed by
the response that I got from the list, I guess hardtops are in demand.
  Now I need help in locating a drivable Midget (1969-1973) for a
friend.  So if anybody has any information on one that is located in the
northeast, please let me know.  You can e-mail me direct or Doug Venner
at DMC12@prodigy.net.
  Shoe