Re: Summary: Prepping a B for Hell

To: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Subject: Re: Summary: Prepping a B for Hell
From: "Vince J. Pujalte" <pujalte@stic.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 15:48:47 -0700
Hello all,
  I installed a set of bonnet vents from a Rover 100 in the wings of
my '78 Midget.
  She now runs MUCH cooler than before. No more roasting in the cockpit
secondary to heat radiating through the firewall/bulkhead.
  It seems to have stopped the poor idling when hot, also.
  I have an extra brand new set of vents, for the curious.
My 0.02,
-Vince
San Antonio, Texas