Re: B.C.W. / Long Island /MG heaven today/Rambl'n

To: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON), drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: B.C.W. / Long Island /MG heaven today/Rambl'n
From: "William L. Singleton" <singleton@ccsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 08:32:18 -0400
>mike robson
>69 roadster
>70 BGT
>72 roadster
>(thought to be the only three roadworthy MGs in Connecticut this week!!)

NOT TRUE!  I've had the '77B out 3 of the 5 days here in Hartford/New
Britain.  Saw an orange Midget on Monday, no other LBCs since.  Decided I
had to drive  the B today, even though the thunder was rumbling and the
dark clouds were gathering (the top is in the garage).  Looks like I got to
work right after the storm.

Keep the faith.

Bill Singleton

'52 TD (hers, in pieces in the garage)
'77 MGB (ours, we needed something fun to drive)