Re: Rogue's Gallery of List Members

To: pujalte@stic.net
Subject: Re: Rogue's Gallery of List Members
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Richard M Morrison)
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 13:36:09 EDT
On Fri, 16 May 1997 01:46:55 -0700 "Vince J. Pujalte" <pujalte@stic.net>
writes:
>Hello All,
>  Here is a Suddenly Great Idea!
>  Let's all send photo's of ourselves to an unnamed volunteer for
>scanning into a Rogue's Gallery of List Members!
>  Any volunteers out there?

 Lets see now. You want to make up an album of Listers. With all the
ex-wives, bill collectors, people we've P***ed off on general principle,
etc, just waiting for a clue to our where-a-bouts.

Besides, if you put my mug in it, the Anti-Virus modules would have a
field day!

Seriously, It ain't a bad idea. Question, though, how about us poor folks
who don't have scanners?  How do we transmit the photo?  Just a thought.

Rick