Re: Rogue's Gallery of List Members

To: <sheffield@telos.com>
Subject: Re: Rogue's Gallery of List Members
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 20:04:01 -0400
> > For the people that don't have scanners, send a picture to a person on
the
> > list with a scanner (I don't have one, yet).  I AM willing to host this
> > webpage, just as long as WE keep the total image size to a maximun of
> > 250x250 pixels, and not more than 30k!  250x250 is ABOUT 3x3 inches.
And
> > all images MUST be in JPEG format.
> >

> I'd be glad to do the scanning for anyone that needs it done. If you're
> interested just mail me the picture. But if you want it back you will
> have to send a SASE along with it! Then I can just e-mail them to Kai
> (or however he wants to handle it).

Email is good for now, in July you can FTP them to me; but we'll worry
about that when the time comes.  Remember JPEG format, and 250x250 pixels.
I guess since this is a Photo Collection of the people on the MG List, I
will assume that the people who want pictures posted will try and squeeze
the MG or LBC in to the picture :-)

> You can mail them to:
>
> Eddie Sheffield
> 735 Fieldstone Dr. NE
> Apt. 202
> Leesburg, VA  20176
>
> Eddie

I guess we got this figured out pretty well, Thanks Eddie.
BTW for those with scanners my email address is mowogmg@pil.net and send
them as attachments.

Regards,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net