State Inspection PASSED!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: State Inspection PASSED!
From: RHS Linux User <bball@staffnet.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 09:16:27 -0400 (EDT)
First, many thanks to all who helped me with the flooding carb problem in
my '75B (its ZenithStromberg was taken out, and has been refitted with
twin HIFs)... now I know the second use for the hammer in the trunk!
(besides use w/the wheel spanner)...

After reading the horror stories of our poor friends in California, and
elsewhere regarding emissions (no, not nocturnal)... i was pleased to find
out that I'll never have to worry about them here, 50 miles south of
Washington, D.C., in Stafford County... the 'B passed right through,
probably because all the lights worked, the wiper worked (they forgot to
check the horn, but i know it works), and when the mechanic took the left
rear wheel off, and said, "Hey, bud. Didja know these rear shoes will last
forever?", I knew I was going to have a great day...

just my $.02

billy ball
bball@staffnet.com
'79 Midget