Rear Axle

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rear Axle
From: MLishego@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 23:00:25 -0400 (EDT)
Hello All,
       I've decided to remove my rear axle from my dead '77 and put it on my
'74.  The '77 had wires, and to put it like someone on this list said, "They
look neat."  Any advice on the best way to pull this bugger without
flattening myself or breaking things would be appreciated.
                                           -Mike
                                            '74 MGB - Millson Fryar
                                            Two defunct '77 B's  - Stacy &
Colleen