turn signal woes

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: turn signal woes
From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mikeells@alpha.shianet.org>
Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 22:35:48 -0400
Hello all,

I took my 71 Midget out for a drive tonight, and noticed that my right turn
signal doesn't blink. The lights all come on, front, back, dash,etc..., but
it doesn't blink. I can blink them on and off with the turn signal lever.
The left turn signal works fine, as do the hazard lights on all four
corners. It was dark when I got home, and I didn't have time to check it
out. If the flasher was bad, would the left signal work, or if there is a
bad ground (my 1st thought) would the 4-ways flashers all work? Could this
be something in the signal lever itself, or would the lights not come on at
all? All opinions welcome.

                        Thanks in advance,
                        Mike Ellsworth
                71 Midget