Re: MGB Heater question

To: rswatson@nyx.nyx.net
Subject: Re: MGB Heater question
From: larryhoy@juno.com (Larry A Hoy)
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 15:20:15 -0600
Ryan your MG was designed to be hot in the summer and cold in the winter.
 : - )

One work around that I have not done but I have seen suggested here is a
ball valve in the hose to the heater core.  Apparently the stock valve
may be closed but allow hot water to pass by.  Of course you should check
to see if when the heat selector knob is off if the present valve is
closed.

Cheers,
Larry Hoy
1969 MGB Roadster