Re: Replacing windshield: how hard?VERY!

To: Graham McCann <gmccann@pcug.org.au>
Subject: Re: Replacing windshield: how hard?VERY!
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 17:44:20 +0000
Graham,
I believe you, however they were never at Abingdon but at the Pressed
Steel Fisher facility at Swindon. See the picture in David Knowles new
book, "MG 1965-1980 Photo Archive". On page 18, the picture shows " J.
Yeats fitting the windscreen finishers to an MGB GT MK I---something
of a black art!" That's the real caption!!
Seriously, does anyone know if this gentleman is still alive? How can
I find out. I must know the secret of installing these things. Graham,
you mentioned TWO men, who's the other guy and can we find out if he's
still alive. They have a most valuable technical tip to tell.

Cheers,
Dave Houser