Re: Union Jack

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Union Jack
From: MLishego@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 12:13:12 -0400 (EDT)
I've always been partial to the Scottish flag...A blue field with a white "X"
in the center...Come to think of it, I have a dark blue trunk lid lying
around somewhere...
Yesterday I tried to pull my front suspension so that I could replace it with
my cleaner, re-bushed suspension from my '77 (the one with wire wheels).  I
have a Sears (insert disclaimer here) electric impact wrench that makes
pretty neat work of most of my problems.  I shot the parts down with WD-40
(insert disclaimer here) and gave 'em a go.  Nothing but smoke and rust chips
came from the car.  I repeated the process for the next hour and decided to
move on.  What works in this case?
Well, next I tried to check the bearings in my WW hubs.  The cover that
conceals the nut & split-pin assembly was _also_ frozen on.  I think it's
jammed, as I see it, the thing looks cockeyed.  Any suggestions on removing
that?
Any help would be dearly appreciated...I might even throw in an old
distributor...
~ Mike