Clearcoat: my verdict

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Clearcoat: my verdict
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 08:27:25 -0400
I found a place that will come get my disabled midget, sandblast the
engine bay, and do an inside-out (more or less) clearcoat paint job for
around $750...  When i pulled up there was about a '69 Jag (I am no
expert, I just saw a '69 Jag once and it looked like this one) getting
the same treatment and the work was excellent.  And being the
rationalist I am, I rationalized that if somebody would trust a car
worth so much more than my Midget to this process, I might as well join
in.  After i get the rearends swapped I'll take it out there and let
everybody know how it turned out.  Oh yeah..that reminds me...I have to
get a hood first!

adrian

--
J. Adrian Barnes