Re: Results of Dashpot Question

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Results of Dashpot Question
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 18:26:21 -0500
Hello all;

As I see it, ATF is the new wonderlube.  I highly recommend it to replace
the fork oil in motorcycles (as does Honda), works well in dashpots and is
equally useful in lever shock absorbers.  I use it as jack oil, power
steering oil,  and a quart in the oil pan does wonders for sticky engines.
I also use it as primary chaincase oil in my Norton.  What's next?  Maybe
we could use it instead of brake fluid.  Anything would be better there.

John