To James Howard (not directly list related)

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: To James Howard (not directly list related)
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 22:33:53 -0500
Sorry for dropping this on the list, but James picked up on my Land-Rover
referance and dropped me a note which I seem unable to reply to directly.

  James, I tried replying to you concerning my Land-Rover using your
address, but for some reason it causes my server to disconnect me!
 I have an 88, to which someone has evidently grafted 109 drums. The drums
are no longer so difficult to remove since I put some marine lithium grease
on the rims. Prior to that they were particularly difficult after a jaunt
through muddy water.
 Drop me another note, and I'll see if I can get direct mail to you, since I
have some Landy things I'd like to run by you.

Michael, New Bern, NC
67 MGB
74 Jensen Interceptor
65 Series III bodied Land-Rover