Car Covers -Reply

To: BDurgin1@aol.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Car Covers -Reply
From: Dan Hughes <Dan_Hughes@troweprice.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 09:21:47 -0500
Bruce,

I use a Technalon cover on my B and I really like it.  The car sits outside
100% of the time. I've had it for over a year and I'm very impressed.  Keeps
the car dry and clean.

Dan

>>> <BDurgin1@aol.com> 05/27/97 11:29am >>>
Hi all,

My business is growing and I am forced to give up my garage space for the MGB
for the next 7 or 8 months.  This means parking the car in the driveway and
covering it up.  Trying to decide on a suitable car cover.  Am interested in
anyone's experience with either the Technalon cover or possibly the TYVEC
cover sold by Moss.  Any comments ?

PS. The paint isn't the greatest on the car so I 'm not too concerned with the
softness of the Technalon. I'm more concerned with protection from the
elements.

Bruce Durgin
64 B