New Listmember Introduction

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Listmember Introduction
From: "Michael J. Carter" <mcarter@roadrunner.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 13:23:08 -0600 (MDT)
Greetings,

I'm not (and never have been) a MG owner, but hope to reform myself
soon! My wife and I have recently moved into a house with a garage so
there's no excuse not to take the plunge. (Well my wife could probably
think of one or two ;^). I'm a software developer by trade, working in a
group at Los Alamos National Lab that builds scientific satellites and
satellite payloads.  I'm busy on a project that has me in Albuquerque for
the next few weeks and then to Vandenburg AFB in CA for a month or so
later this summer before launch. I'm hoping to find time to scope out a
nice '66-ish MGB while in the LA area.

If there are any New Mexico members on the list, drop me a line!

Cheers,

Michael

Michael J. Carter              | Weiler's Law: Nothing is impossible for the
mcarter@roadrunner.com         | man who doesn't have to do it himself.
Los Alamos, NM                 |
USA                            |