Re: your mail

To: "Thomas James Pokrefke, III" <pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu>
Subject: Re: your mail
From: Chris Eaton <cheaton@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 17:39:57 -0400
Thomas James Pokrefke, III wrote:

> At [Wed, 28 May 1997 16:20:46 -0400 (EDT)]
> "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu> wrote:
>
> > Darn.  After all these years, I learn that there is a way to tell that a
> > woman is eager.  Female chamelions change color when they are receptive;
> > I have always thought this was an admirable system.  In a singles bar,
> > how would this revving of the engine manifest itself?
>
> If you were really lucky, she would stick her tongue down your ear.
>
> Thomas James Pokrefke, III
> 1970 MGB
> pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu
> http://ocean.st.usm.edu/~pokrefke
Had a similar experience just yesterday.Beautiful girl in a honda civic
who was totally full of herself and her car. I guess she just didn't
realize the downfall of having an auto trannie in her car. Smoked her
off the line,by the time she got herself up to speed i dropped down to
third gear dropped the clutch slammed up to about 4500rpm in 3rd gear
and was gone like yesterdays bread.My LBC preformed beautifully in the
face of foriegn opposition,but needless to say I got nothing out of it
but the satisfaction of smokin' a honda.But she did look good.Oh,well!

Chris Eaton
'70 MGB Roadster